Project Management & PMO
With broad experience in project management, Vockan has in its organizational structure a PMO to standardize governance and project management processes.
PMO is responsible for:
- Providing guidance to project managers, recommending methodologies, techniques, and tools, and organizing all project documentation in order to consolidate the knowledge gained from previous activities;
- Guiding and assessing if the project managers are following the governance rules, and performing audits to identify which rules are being followed in the process. It also sets a quality benchmark and monitors the project portfolio, a vital activity to ensure that project objectives are met and potential risks are minimized or eliminated;
- Directing the organization’s resources to the execution of the projects, helping to define the resources that will be used to do the activities;
- Vockan’s PMO uses the project management and control tool V-SHS Portal to obtain all the project information in real-time and in an integrated way, ensuring that the costs, scope, time, and quality conform with the defined baseline;
- Obtaining constant feedback from the client about the project, identifying improvement opportunities, and the best way to add value to the client;
With this we can offer an ERP project management service to assist your company in best conducting your project in order to pursue the benefits;
- Establish a consolidated project management methodology that helps the company achieve business objectives;
- Transparency and centrality of information;
- Creation of a record of hits and misses guiding future projects;
- Control and error reduction.
Talk to us about which managed ERP services are right for you.